Andra Pradesh – Facility of online submission of Post Matric Scholarship forms of State Government for eligible Minority Students is available in this site and last date of submission of Post Matric Scholarship form in complete shape through Colleges is 30-09-2008. Avail this opportunity at the earliest to get the benefit given by the State Government.
Please read the Instructions carefully before filling up the application which is available at http://results2.ap.nic.in/scho/readpost.html.
- Annual income of parent /Guardian of the applicant should be below Rs.1.00 lakh (as issued by the Tahsildar)
- The Educational institution should be recognized by the competent authority
- The course in which the student is admitted should be recognized by competent authority
- It is compulsory to fill up all the 3 pages of the application form.
- It is necessary to fill up all the * marked fields in the application forms (otherwise the application will not be accepted)
- Obtain a print out of the filled in application form and submit the same through the institution along with all required enclosures.
- Please Note down Your Token number after filling the Application its Compulsory it is used for further references