As you know, all DataOne plans are NOT unlimited. So if you have opted for a limited plan then you should be careful about the DataOne usage.
Your DataOne broadband usage can be checked as follows.
1) Open http://10.240.43.216/webLogin.jsp in Internet Explorer ( Firefox not supported).
IF THE ABOVE LINK IS NOT WORKING, Please try Check Broadband Usage
2) Enter you dataone username and password.
3) Click on “Service Records” link.
4) Select the month for period you are checking the usage.
5) Click ‘OK’
6) Value of ‘Total Volume’ is your total dataone usage of that particular month.
Important : if you open this link in any browser other than Internet Explorer, you may get an error message like “Sorry, you cannot access portal because your explore is not Cookie-enabled. Please set your exploreCookie-enabled, and access portal again!”
So Please try with internet Explorer Only.
Also please note that the link is accessible only from DataOne internet connection.
Note: Installing ad blocking software / Pop Up & Ad Blocking Add Ons in your browser will help you to reduce the dataone usage. Remember Small Plans and Big Usage will increase your bill. Posted by Jin Tirur