www.natboard.edu.in is the official website of National Board of Examination(DNB) Common Entrance Test(CET). CET is an autonomous organization of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. National Board of Examination is one of the reputed Boards which conduct the Entrance test for admission into DNB Program. NBE conducts DNB Program at various accredited medical colleges / hospitals / Institutions. DNB is a recognized qualification of Indian Medical Council Act, and Government of India.
Courses offered: 3 year post graduate (post MBBS)DNB Program.
1. Candidate have to appear in centralized NBE: DNB Test for entrance into this program.
2. Candidate must have completed MBBS from the recognized University with at least 60 % aggregate to be eligible for this course.
3. Those candidates pursuing their degree in final year are also eligible for this course.
1. Commencement of next session: June 14, 2009.
2. Commencement of issue of application forms: February 10, June.
National Board of Examination
Ansari nagar, Ring road, New Delhi – 110029
Phone: 011-46054605, Fax: 45593009
Official website: www.natboard.edu.in