www.charutarhealth.org is the Sardar Patel University invites application from the students who aspire to take admission in Post Graduation Medical courses. The whole process is conducted by Charotar Arogya Mandal which is situated in Karamsad, Gujarat. University offers both post graduation degree and diploma courses. In all, 15% of the total seats are filled by NRI/ NRI sponsored students in conformity with the judgement of the Supreme Court.
1. Three year Degree courses (MD/MS)
2. Two year Diploma Courses
3. Two year M.Sc. (Medical) Courses
The complete detail about the various specialization available in the different programmes can be visited on the official website of the college.
~ The applying candidate should have obtained a MBBA degree from a recognized University or equivalent and should have also obtained permanent registration with the Medical Council of India.
~ In case of foreign students, they should have obtained temporary registration from the Medical Council of India for the duration of the Post Graduate training restricted to Pramukhswami Medical College to which he is admitted for the time being exclusive for the post graduation studies.
1. The students will be considered on the basis of the merit obtained in the Entrance test conducted by the college on behalf of the Sardar Patel University.
2. The performance of the candidate would also be considered in the first, second and third MBBS Examination.
3. The candidate should get minimum of 50% marks in the Entrance test to be considered under the merit list.
Dean, Pramukhswami Medical College,
Karamsad – 388325
District Anand, Gujarat
Tel: (02692) 222420/228454
Fax: 02692 223660,223466
Official website: www.charutarhealth.org