www.tanuvas.ac.in is the official website of Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University(TANUVAS). TANUVAS is one of the reputed Institute which provides the post Graduate and Under Graduate courses to the candidates. University is approved by government of India for providing these reputed courses to the candidates. University is located in Chennai. University is well known for providing 100 % placements assistance to the candidates for developing their professional career.
Courses offered: PG / PG Diploma Programs:
3. Ph.D. (Veterinary)
4. Ph.D. (Fisheries)
5. M.Phil in Biotechnology
6. Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics
7. Postgraduate Diploma in Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosis
8. Postgraduate Diploma in Companion Animal Practice
9. Postgraduate Diploma in Wild Animal Disease Management
Courses offered: UG Programs:
1. Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry – B.V.Sc, & A.H.
2. Bachelor of Fisheries Science – B.F.Sc,
3. Bachelor of Technology (Food Processing Technology)- B.Tech. (FPT)
Eligibility Criteria for Post Graduate course: Candidate must have done Bachelorfs degree course in the concerned stream with at least 60 % aggregate from the reputed University.
Eligibility Criteria for Under Graduate Course: Candidate must have cleared 10+2 examination from the reputed Board with at least 50 % aggregate with Biology, Chemistry and Physics as the mandatory subjects.
Madhavaram Milk Colony,
Chennai – 600051
Official website: www.tanuvas.ac.in