www.upumcwa.org is the official website of UPCMET Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test. Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test is an examination conducted for admission to MBBS in Unaided Medical Colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pradesh Combined Medical Entrance Test is conducted by the Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association of Uttar Pradesh.
1. The age of the candidate must be from 17 years to 25 years.
2. The candidate should also be a citizen of India.
3. The candidate must also have scored a minimum of 50% marks in the class 12th examination with PCB and English as main subjects.
4. The candidates appearing for class 12th examination this year are also eligible to sit for examination provided that they will have to submit the class 12th certificate at the time of counseling if selected.
Colleges participating in UPCMET:
1. Muzaffarnagar Medical College
2. Shri Ram Murti-Smarak, Institute of Medical Sciences
3. Rohilkhand Medical College
4. Subharati Medical College
5. There are 4 more colleges which are also likely to be included this year.
Application cost and procedure:
1. The cost of the application form is Rs. 1050/-
2. You can also obtain the application form via post by sending a DD of Rs.1050/- to Coordinator, UPCMET-2008, Ist floor, Anand Ashram Complex, Rampur Garden, Bareilly (U.P.)-243001.
For more information regarding admission dates etc, please visit the official website.
Uttar Pradesh Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Association (UPUMCWA)
First Floor, Anand Ashram Complex,
Rampur Garden, Bareilly (UP)
Official website: www.upumcwa.org