www.mountcarmelcollegeblr.co.in is the official website of Mount Carmel College, Bangalore. Mount Carmel College is an educational institution primarily for women. Located in the garden city of Bangalore, the college reflects the dynamism and energy of this fast growing Indian metropolis through its exciting courses and innovative methods of teaching.
Courses Offered – Under Graduate Courses: Conducted in accordance with the norms and regulations of the Bangalore University. Each Student has to study:
Part 1: English
Part 2: Second Language (Kannada \ Hindi \ Tamil \ Sanskrit \ French \ German)
Note: Students who have not studied the above mentioned languages could opt for Additional English after obtaining the necessary certification of exemption.
Part 3: A combination of Three Core Subjects in the chosen course.
The various degree courses that Mount Carmel offers are:
1. BACHELOR OF ARTS
2. BACHELOR OF SCIENCE
3. BACHELOR OF COMMERCE
Courses Offered – Post Graduate Courses:
Full Time Courses :
1. Master of Arts in Economics (M.A) - Affiliated to Bangalore University. This programme covers the following subjects: Micro Economics, Macro Economics, Public Economics, Mathematical Methods for Economists, Statistics, Economics of Growth and Development, International Trade and Finance, Financial Institutions and Markets / Economics of Environment and Social Sector etc.
Eligibility: A Bachelor Degree with Economics as one of the papers, with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
2. Master of Commerce (M.Com) – Affiliated to Bangalore University, this programme covers courses in Financial Management, Management Accounting, Quantitative Techniques, International Business, Cost Accounting and Taxation.
Eligibility:B.Com or equivalent examination with minimum of 50% aggregate in the commerce subjects in all the three years of Degree course.
3. Post Graduate diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) - – Two year MBA Level Course, Approved by AICTE.
Eligibility: A Degree in any discipline with minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
4. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)- The Three year fulltime Post Graduate Programme approved by AICTE.
Eligibility:A Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate with Mathematics as a Compulsory Subject at the PUC or Degree level.
5. M.Sc. in Life Sciences
6. M.Sc. in Bio-Technology
7. M.Sc. in Mathematics
8. M.Sc. in Electronics
9. M.Sc. in Plant Science and Herbal Wealth (Botany)
10. H.Sc Food & Nutrition
11. M.Sc. Nano Science & Technology (UGC)
One year Post Graduate Diploma Courses
1. One year post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (PGDBA) – Affiliated to Bangalore University and specialization in Finance, HRM, Marketing or Public Relations.
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education
3. Post Graduate Diploma in Electronics
4. Post Graduate Program in Information Technology Management (PGPITM)
One year Diploma Courses(1 p.m.-6 p.m) For Both Men and Women
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Insurance
2. Post Graduate Diploma in Food processing and Quality management
Eligibility: Degree in any discipline.
Evening Courses(6 p.m.-8 p.m) For Both Men and Women These are one year programmes, designed to provide skills and knowledge required in a work environment.
1. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGPHRM)
2. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Advertising and Public Relations
3. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Financial Management (PGPFM)
4. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Marketing Management (PGPMM)
5. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Information Technology Management (PGPITM)
6. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in Banking and Insurance
7. Diploma / Post Graduate Programme in E-Business
For more details, please visit the official website or visit the college campus office.
Mount Carmel College, No. 58, Palace Road,
Bangalore, India- 560 052.
Telephone Number : +91-80-22261759
Tel/Fax Number : +91-80-22286386
Official website: www.mountcarmelcollegeblr.co.in