www.gmrit.org is the official website of GMR Institute of Technology, Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh. The college was set-up by GMR Varalakshmi Foundation, with an aim of imparting high quality technical education to its students. The institute is affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kakinada. With the approval of All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, GMR Institute of Technology offers several technical courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level, along with postgraduate level course in computer applications.
Courses offered – Undergraduate:
1. B.E / B.Tech – Civil Engineering
2. B.E / B.Tech – Chemical Engineering
3. B.E / B.Tech – Computer Science Engineering
4. B.E / B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
5B.E / B.Tech – Electronics and Communications Engineering
6. B.E / B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
7. B.E / B.Tech – Information Technology
Courses offered -Post Graduate:
1. M.E / M.Tech – Civil -Transportation Engineering
2. M.E / M.Tech – CSE – Computer science & Engineering
3. M.E / M.Tech – Mechanical – CAD / CAM
4. M.E / M.Tech – EEE – Power and Industrial Drives
5. M.E / M.Tech – ECE – Digital Electronics & Comm. Systems
6. Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Eligibility criteria – Undergraduate:The aspirants must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination, with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as mainstream subjects.
Eligibility criteria – Post Graduate:
1. M.E / M.Tech: The candidate should have passed B. Tech examination of a recognized university.
2. MCA: Any graduate, who has studied mathematics as main subject at 10+2 level, is eligible.
Admission Procedure – Undergraduate:Admissions are done according to the scores of the aspirants in the state level common entrance test EAMCET. Admissions to B. Tech II year are done through ECET scores of the candidates.
Admission Procedure – Post Graduate:
1. M Tech / ME: The students seeking admission under ‘A’ category are selected as per their GATE/PGCET scores. Selection of candidates under ‘B’ category is done through marks obtained by them in the qualifying examination.
2. MCA: Entrance test ICET scores are considered for admission into 1st year MCA program.
For information regarding GMR Institute of Technology entrance exam date, examination results and more, please visit the official website or the college campus office.
GMR Institute of Technology
GMR Nagar, Rajam, Srikakulam – 532 127
Phone: +91–251592, 251593
E-mail address: email@example.com
Official website: www.gmrit.org